Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Presentation on My Position Paper

Today I have presented my position paper “Dissatisfaction of life and the desire to live an idle life lead Paul to a disastrous end” in FPP 219A at 12.20 pm. I was the third to present my position for this first session of Position Paper Presentation. I presented my thesis statement to the class and I supported my thesis statement with around 9 supporting details. First and foremost, I gave supporting details that show Paul dissatisfy with his present life and then I gave supporting details on why Paul’s dissatisfaction with his present life and Paul’s desire to live an idle life can lead to such a tragic death. Mr Omid was observing from behind of the class while I presented my position paper using Power Point Presentation in front of the class. In my opinion, my presentation was clear and precise as I included all the main points in the Power Point Presentation. I had also elaborated on each of my points on my own without reading the elaboration from the Power Point Presentation as I did not included the elaborations of points in my Power Point Presentation as I only wanted to emphasize on the main points in my slides. After my presentation, Mr Omid did not comment or say anything regarding my presentation and I am just keeping my fingers crossed, hoping that my presentation can earn me a high score and a good grade!

No comments: