Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Research paper submitted to Dr Jaya!

I have submitted my research paper to my supervisor, Dr Jaya today. After months of hard work, finally, I have come out with my very own and first research paper and have submitted it to my supervisor to be graded. Dr Jaya told us that he will grade our research papers as soon as possible, possibly by this week and will directly send our marks to Dr Edwin. Hopefully my research paper will get a good grade and I can get a good grade for my course, EDU 3234. Through my process of producing my research paper, I have learnt that they are many scopes and aspects that we can research on in the literature field and we can gain deeper insights and knowledge on certain literary texts when we carry research on certain literary texts. I have also learnt that once we have deeper understanding about a text, then we will have interest in reading the text deeply and this will further interest us to indulge ourselves in reading literary texts. Although I have to work very hard in producing this research paper, but I have felt a lot of joy and fun too. I find the experience of producing this research paper interesting as I learnt a lot of new things and widen up my knowledge in the literature field. I am glad that my research paper is completed and submitted to Dr Jaya. I just want to keep my fingers crossed and hope that my research paper is a standard and good one!

No comments: